We do not accept:
1. Amateur videos
2. Films with a poor production quality: bad sound, bad montage, lack of subtitles for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD.
3. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
For all Categories:
1) Attending this competition implies acceptance of its rules and its decision, which is final, and the waiver of any claims;
2) Entry fees are non-refundable;
3) The organization of Silk Road Film Awards accepts no legal responsibility for the films in competition and its contents;
4) The winners of the monthly competition are not guaranteed live screening. The annual program is selected from among the winners of the month.
5) Films require English subtitles to be submitted.
6) Any genre and format is accepted (from 2 minutes films to 120 minutes);
7) No premiere status is required.
8) Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories. Films entered in multiple categories may win multiple awards. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9) The film submitted to the SRFA for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance;
10) Entries that are submitted after the 27th day of each month will automatically be considered for the following month's edition
11) All films must have been made after January 1, 2016 for competition 2020.
12) To participate in the Silk Road Film Awards, submitted scripts and films must comply with current legislation regarding copyright and the right to privacy of individuals. Therefore, participants guarantee that the films submitted to the festival do not violate current legislation regarding exploitation rights, rights to honour, privacy or image or intellectual property rights and / or industrial and / or any other third party rights.
13) The submiters confirm that they have the right to publicly display the film, including images, music, texts, art and all that is in the copyright law.